Your privacy rights
Post: 18 Greenpark Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061
Phone: 021 0250 1388
How we collect information about you
5. Your personal information will be collected and held by Tectonus Limited, 18 Greenpark Road, Penrose, Auckland 1061.
6. We may ask you to provide certain personal information including your name, date of birth and contact details (including your email address, phone number and/or residential address) when you purchase, order or enquire about our goods or services, or use our website.
How we use and disclose information that we collect about you
- to provide you with our products and services;
- to communicate with you (for example to provide customer support, or correspond with you about deliveries);
- to facilitate your use of our Site;
- to improve our products and services and conduct market and business analysis;
- subject to your consent pursuant to the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007, to keep you informed about our products and services and tell you about our promotions; and
- to comply with any legal obligations.
Who we may disclose your personal information to
8. We may disclose your personal information to:
- our service providers that we have engaged to provide a service to us in relation to any product or service that we For example, we may share personal information with a service provider we have engaged to provide us with customer support services, technology services or debt collection services;
- courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities; and/or
- any other person or organisation that you have authorised us to disclose your information to or where we are permitted or required to do so at law.
Access, correction and retention of your personal information
9. You agree that any information you give to Tectonus will be accurate, correct and up to date, and that when acting on behalf of a business or another person, you are authorised to give such information to us.
10. You must inform us if any of your personal information changes, to ensure that the details we hold about you are up to date and correct.
11. You are entitled to access the personal information we hold about you, and to request that we amend it if it is incorrect.
Security of information
13. Tectonus will use reasonable security safeguards to protect your personal information, however we do not make any warranties in relation to the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us and, to the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information where our security measures have been breached.
Links to other sites
15. Should you wish to make public comments or statements about us or the products and services that we provide to you, or the relationship we have with you, we reserve the right to make such public comments as may be necessary to respond to your statements and/or correct any misconceptions or errors of fact.
Residents outside of New Zealand